By Heesch D.
Read or Download Doxygen 1.3.8 manual PDF
Best electronics: radio books
"The writer presents a considerable, up to date evaluation of the verification and validation process…" (Computer journal, November 2004) "The unifying dialogue at the formal research and verification tools are in particular worthy and enlightening, either for graduate scholars and researchers. " (International magazine of normal platforms, December 2003) the 1st publication to supply a complete evaluation of the topic instead of a suite of papers.
". .. Ben has been the world-wide guru of this know-how, delivering help to purposes of all kinds. His genius lies in dealing with the super advanced arithmetic, whereas while seeing the sensible issues concerned with employing the implications. As this booklet sincerely indicates, Ben is ready to relate to newbies attracted to utilizing frequency selective surfaces and to provide an explanation for technical info in an comprehensible method, liberally spiced together with his designated model of humor.
- Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization
- Smart dust.Communicating with a cubic-millimeter computer
- Semiconductors and Semimetals
- Semiconductor Production Equipment in Taiwan: A Strategic Reference, 2007
- Lossless realtime video compression on the Pentium III
Additional info for Doxygen 1.3.8 manual
16. How did doxygen get its name? Doxygen got its name from playing with the words documentation and generator. documentation -> docs -> dox generator -> gen At the time I was looking into lex and yacc, where a lot of things start with ”yy”, so the ”y” slipped in and made things pronounceable (the proper pronouncement is Docs-ee-gen, so with a long ”e”). 8, written by Dimitri van Heesch c 1997-2004 40 17. What was the reason to develop doxygen? net/ and maintained by Sven Meyer). Qt had nicely generated documentation (using an internal tool which they didn’t want to release) and I wrote similar docs by hand.
This means that it can and will not detect errors in your source code. • Since it impossible to test all possible code fragments, it is very well possible, that some valid piece of C/C++ code is not handled properly. If you find such a piece, please send it to me, so I can improve doxygen’s parsing capabilities. Try to make the piece of code you send as small as possible, to help me narrow down the search. • Doxygen does not work properly if there are multiple classes, structs or unions with the same name in your code.
0 Major new features: • Support for RTF output. • Using the dot tool of the AT&T’s GraphViz package, doxygen can now generate inheritance diagrams, collaboration diagrams, include dependency graphs, included by graphs and graphical inheritance overviews. • Function arguments can now be documented with separate comment blocks. • Initializers and macro definitions are now included in the documentation. • Variables and typedefs are now put in their own section. • Old configuration files can be upgraded using the -u option without loosing any changes.