By Casper P. Bots
Read Online or Download End Stage Renal DiseaseThe Oral Component PDF
Similar nonfiction_6 books
A wide-ranging interpreting of Freud's paintings, this publication makes a speciality of Freud's scientifically discredited principles approximately inherited reminiscence in relation either to poststructuralist debates approximately mourning, and to convinced uncanny figurative characteristics in his writing. Freud's reminiscence argues for an enriched realizing of the strangenesses in Freud instead of any denunciation of psychoanalysis as a bogus explanatory technique.
- Stilling the Mind: Shamata Teachings fom Dudjom Lingpa's Varja Essence
- Self-Assembly of Nanostructures: The INFN Lectures, Vol. III
- Investigation of Transonic Flow Around Oscillating Airflows [THESIS]
- 9 1 2 Days (Harlequin Blaze)
- Story of Monopoly, Silly Putty, Bingo Twister, Frisbee, Scrabble, Etcetera
Extra info for End Stage Renal DiseaseThe Oral Component
Taste sensitivity is altered in patients with chronic renal failure receiving continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis. J Nutr 1999; 129: 122-125 Kho HS, Lee SW, Chung SC et al. Oral manifestations and salivary ﬂow rate, pH, and buﬀer capacity in patients with end-stage renal disease undergoing hemodialysis. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 1999; 88: 316-319 Bots CP, Brand HS, Veerman EC et al.
16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. Mallick NP, Gokal R. Haemodialysis. Lancet 1999; 353: 737-742 Kimmel PL, Varela MP, Peterson RA et al. Interdialytic weight gain and survival in hemodialysis patients: eﬀects of duration of ESRD and diabetes mellitus. Kidney Int 2000; 57: 1141-1151 Oldenburg B, MacDonald GJ, Perkins RJ. Factors inﬂuencing excessive thirst and ﬂuid intake in dialysis patients. Dial Transplant 1988; 17: 21-23 Everett KD, Brantley PJ, Sletten C, Jones GN, McKnight GT.
Salivary function in patients with chronic renal failure undergoing hemodialysis. Ann Nucl Med 2002; 16: 117-120 Postorino M, Catalano C, Martorano C et al. Salivary and lacrimal secretion is reduced in patients with ESRD. Am J Kidney Dis 2003; 42: 722-728 Bayraktar G, Kazancioglu R, Bozfakioglu S et al. Stimulated salivary ﬂow rate in chronic hemodialysis patients. Nephron 2002; 91: 210-214 EDTA-ERA and WHO diagnostic codes. Nephrol Dial Transplant 1993; 6: 524-525 Vissink A, Nieuw Amerongen AV, Wesseling H, ‘s-Gravenmade EJ.